Monday, December 29, 2008

One bag at a time.....


New Years Resolution #1 - Be more consistent with using my cloth bags.

We are trashing the earth one bag at a time.

Grab a cup of tea, buckle up, sit back, open your mind, (grab a tissue), and watch the video. If we don't realize what we are doing, we can' t change it. (click on the picture or on the link).

http://www.viddler.com/explore/mercola/videos/2/


This video was originally brought to my attention on one of my favorite websites.
Dr. Mercola.com. I went out and bought a dozen cloth bags - now if only there were someone handing them to me as I got out of the car!

(Thanks Jenn for the reminder - if you can change we all can ;)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LMAO, you are very welcome for the reminder Jules, even before I read the mark on the bottom I knew I had something to do with it!!!!
LOL