Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolution #2



Have more adventure...
This resolution is the one I will most likely fail on. I will fail not do to my own lack of will, but, rather my own lack of opportunity. Much like carnival rides there is a must be this tall to ride sign on adventure. Between wee ones and the cost of outfitting myself, my better half and the wee ones deems it impossible...

So, go alone. Again, easier said then done. Time - not on my side.

A friend to go with, again - they face the same obstacles.

Let's pretend I could go....

I would like to:
(Click adventures to link to more info)
Snowshoe or Mt. Bike hut to hut in Ely
Cross Country Ski
Rock Climb at the North Shore (again)
Spend a week canoeing in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area
Boat into Voyagers National Park and stay at Kettle Falls Hotel
Explore the U.P. of Michigan
Spend a few days on a train

Let's go really crazy -
Spend a week hiking and biking around Moab
Make it to the top of a 14'er Mt. in Colorado
Snorkeling in Cozumel
Picnic at the Outer Banks - Seafood Boil?
See how green Ireland really is

Ok, enough... Maybe a few times a year I could stretch my set limits and strive for a bit of adventure. That could be possible.

No comments: