Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you Tiffany and Linda

This is my blog and I can blog like no one is reading.

So, today - I am going to use this platform to thank two very dear friends of mine.


Linda

and

Tiffany.

Had it not been for these two wonderful women I would not have been able to go on my vacation (at least not as easily). These ladies took care of my youngest child two days each. 3 of the 4 sprouts are in school - but that still left one at home that needed tending to.

Thank you ladies for making my trip possible. I knew my T Monster was in good hands, and better yet, having a blast playing with his best friends. I appreciate what you did for me, and apologize for not talking to you in person yet. I have been in hiding/recovery since my return and now am off again for the weekend. I owe you a cup of coffee/tea at least - if not a day or two of exchanged childcare or more.

Your friend,
Jules

6 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

That is what friends are for... Great Photo!

Vodka Logic said...

You are lucky to have such great friends.. Glad you had a great vacation

Anonymous said...

good friends are irreplaceable!

Fettigs on Swenson said...

Your're welcome... we had a great time. I was even able to accomodate his typical noodle lunch :)

Adaptable Kay said...

Now, those are great friends you have there!

L said...

You're welcome!! Glad we had our talk today, I'm here whenever you need me!
Oh, and we learned something new while watching T, peanut butter crackers are good:)