Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Thought Buzzzzzzzzzz - can you follow?

::I slept in this morning. I was slow to function once my eyes did open. In fact I left the house without a shower and still a bit of a bed head.

::I stayed up far too late far too many nights in a row. My brain buzzing with thoughts, ideas, ponderings, possibilities, words, pictures, peoples, places, necessities vs luxuries, wants vs needs, starting new things, ending some unwanted old.....

So much on my mind.

::How to put my ideas into play. How to fit new things into my old life. How to keep my head level and my mind open..... A new project.

::Old things. Time to move on from some of the old things that have encompassed me. Some people who doubt, some who drag me down. Time to meet new. Friends. A web of people.

::I moved my craft corner back to the back room - it is dusty and unused. I found a new medium.

::Seeing something in one's head and being able to get others to see it - takes trust, hope, faith, an open mind, and a bit of daring on both people's part - mine and them.

::Boxed - how does one blend in and stand out at the same time. How can you not be the crazy mumbling lady on the street but yet not be a carbon copy, nodding, be what you want me to be, fake self? Interesting concept. Listening to my inner voice is what I am going to do... too bad my inner voice argues with itself.

::So much to share, yet I must zip my lip and sit on my hands for just a little bit longer.

::Know that my absence here on my blog means I am working hard behind the scenes in the real world on something. Something that I have found peace in. I will share as soon as I can.









pics
from vi.sualize.us

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so much to think about here ... my head is kind of spinning, so I can't imagine what yours is like ;) Hope all is well!!!!!!

lerrnst said...

hope all is well and it's great when the inner voice gets too loud. let's see which voice comes out more often :-)

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

I, too, have been immersed in real life and quite enjoying it. I'm pretty sure my blog's feelings are hurt.

Anonymous said...

get the peace when and where you can Sweets!

Tiffany Fettig said...

What's up girl friend? Miss you.

Blog Stalker said...

real life can be overwhelming for sure. That is what is so great about our blogs!

I for one definitely do not fit into a box!

Have a great day!

Deb said...

Gosh, I feel like the 'mumbling box lady' (TOO FUNNY) on many days. But know that love usually pulls me through. Know that you are loved during this transition time...I see the butterfly through the chrysalis, I really do Jules!

~DokterKenny said...

Look hon I know you are working on this HUGE project but look like I told you before I don't think a social networking site for just pimps and hoes is really going to take off!! :-)