Monday, February 16, 2009

Exhausting


I am back from a quick trip to my folk's house. It was two days filled with Wii playing and sibling quarreling. Packing up and going (followed by packing and returning, then unpacking again) for four wee ones and myself is exhausting. It doesn't matter if we stay for one day or four it is equal work, just more pairs of under ware!

We are back and the kids are proclaiming that they want to live at Grandma and Grandpa's. I myself am glad to be home. I have so much work to do this week..... yikes!

More later, however right now I am up to my armpits in suitcases, dirty laundry and a bedroom that a cat was locked in for two days - ugggggg...

3 comments:

Fawn said...

but just think...you are about to have a weekend getaway!!!!


and...you guys have a wii?!

i'm excited to come!!

(just don't plan anything too complicated for me to cook!!!! it took me forever just to figure out the gas stove last time! haha)
:)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Isn't it amazing the amount of clothing & packing it takes just for a two day visit? It's what keeps us young!

Just Jules said...

No Wii here fawn - that was at G&G's house...

A weekend away - yet it is for work. Standing 10 hours on a cement floor on a cement arena floor trying to sell docks and lifts, hopefully lake owners are willing to spend money now.