Monday, February 9, 2009

A Few of my Favorite things

Starlene at Return to Myself was challenged
by Annie from Blissful Bohemian.
List 10 things that you love.
However, these things must start with the letter given to you.
I wanted to play to. (Something to do on a Sunday I figured)
I was sent the letterR....
Here we go, a few of my favorite things (starting with the Letter R)

RingDearest just gave me the four stone piece

Ribbon

It is a visual pleasure

Rowing
A canoe

Rubdown
Need I say more....

Rock Climbing

Talk about instant gratification

Red
My favorite color

Reading
Being transported to another time and place

Ranting
Just releasing the ideas in my head
-usually reserved for friends


Rainbow

Promise of a new day

Reef
Dreams of a tropical vacation




~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~



R words I don't like.....



Rumors
Regret
Rust (on vehicles)



NOW, if you want to play along. Let me know via comment and I will assign you a letter.
(You can just make a list. You don't have to get all picturey)

11 comments:

Polly said...

This is a great list! Mine would be very similar, I love rock climbing and reading... I've been climbing for three years now and absolutely LOVE it!!! Went to Spain to climb on granite walls in High Pyrenees last summer... bliss!

Polly said...

Oh, and by the way - can I play??

Laura Doyle said...

What a fun list! And rockclimbing? Really? I've done it a few times to cure my fear of heights but it didn't really work.

ps - I love that ring!

Adan said...

i am totally down for this one!!

I will try and make mine a multimedia romp just like you did!!

Just Jules said...

Alright Adam and Polly! How fun. I will send you your letter.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i love the list...but, before i throw my hat in the ring, i better finish the questions you gave me!

{almost done with them}

Just Jules said...

Looking forward to that leah! Just cruised your blog this afternoon searching for them in case I missed them ;)

TheChicGeek said...

Great things! I'll play :)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Reading and Red very good indeed. So glad you played the game. And thanks for the shout out :-).

Selah said...

This is cool lol... I wanna play!

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

I just found this post and love your list! I would also like to play. It's time a new meme floated about around here and this one is different. So if you'd assign me a letter (not X please), I'll do a post over the weekend.