Saturday, February 21, 2009

Give This Photo a Caption


Set your coffee down, make sure you don't have food in your mouth or anything else that could potentially ruin your keyboard/screen...



Ready?



I mean it, you will regret it if you don't!




O.K?



You can look then











Done laughing?

Good.

I think this photo needs a caption.

Please leave your suggestion as a comment. I will post the winner next week. Thanks for playing along. I would offer a copy of the photo as a prize, but I Won't Go There!

14 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

LOL,LOL,LOL....OMG....I don't even know where to begin. Great photo. As for the title..
Hmmmmmmm?

Coachdad said...

Caption.... "Did anyone see where I put my Garden Hose?"

Alexandra said...

Caption: Proud as a Peacock

I think it is subtle yet effective.

Missy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Too funny!
How about: Peenie, Weenie, Jeans!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Way to ruin a Kodak Moment!

Anonymous said...

Euro-INCH

Deb said...

Ewww!

Ganeida said...

Has anyone seen my codpiece?

Dare I ask where you found this?

Anonymous said...

How about:
A good place to carry my socks!

Adan said...

hahahahahahahahaahhaha

caption time:

Dude, look at my package!

Delwyn said...

What is that terrible show called...'The Rock of Love'???? where the cool dude with the visible crown jewels is fought over by desperate women ??? my kids call it 'the sock of love'

Candy's daily Dandy said...

OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! WTF is THAT????

ok-a caption??? How about:

"Is it me or does this outfit just scream for attention?"

Sandra said...

"I'm a man, yes I am and I can't help but show you so, oh no,no, no".

My letters spelled 'traps' and this little 'thing' has been known to trap people. : )

Anonymous said...

Well Jules here is my 2 cents on what the caption should be...."Laughs at all my jokes."