Friday, February 13, 2009

Of Birds and Barns

I have never thought about how many red barns are located within a mile of my house.
I take red barns for granted....

Bird watching is a hobby for me. When the temps soared above freezing the other day the birds took advantage by cleaning themselves. At one time there were over a dozen birds splashing.
Red barn down Pumpkin Seed Lane.
I was not the only one to notice all the birds fluttering around!

I hope you enjoy the pictorial diversion. I am busy today getting the house ready for a sitter, going to lunch with a fine friend, and preparing for a surprise Valentine date tonight....

7 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

It is so cool when the sun shines, the temps get to a degree that even the birds take advantage. Love it...so close to home! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

To anyone else: this comment won't make sense.
To Jules: this will.

2.Talented

That was too easy. But so was this word I chose for you. I love seeing your true talents show. I always get so impressed with you. Your Blog is an example of this. Thank you for sharing it with me.

To get to the Final Word, I am going to only tell you three numbers. 36-18-36. Do you know what these mean? (hint: they are not the measurement of a very curvy woman.) ;) Once you get to the location where these numbers are locked away, you will find your last clue as soon as you release them.

Love you,
Dearest

Just Jules said...

Thank you my dearest. This is a fabulous valentine's day gift. Love, Me

Coachdad said...

What a fun Valentine's gift! Lucky you!

TheChicGeek said...

How fun! I love red barns too. They look so pretty in the distance. Have a fun Surprise Valentine Date :)

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I love these images. They make me smile. I especially love imagining all those preening little birds, just giddy from their baths.

Just Jules said...

Thanks for stopping in Relyn. aren't birds fabulous!