Thursday, February 12, 2009

Around the Yard

Do you see what I see?






A bunny in the tree












A bird in the hand...



This little fellow hit the picture window. After a little nursing he flew away. This happens at least once a week. There is something so amazing about holding a bird.


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~













Blue sky with a jet going high...

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
What happens when in rains. It is quite a sight to see snowmen lose their fight




8 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Those pictures are so nice. You are lucky to live in such a pretty place.
Stay Warm :)

Just Jules said...

Thanks, I just linked to your letter of the day - sorry for the delay. I have been up to my neck in bank statements, check registries, and quicken. (Why do I wait?)

TheChicGeek said...

No worries :) It was fun to play. Love those snow pics and the birdie and bunny...awww, so great!

jaykbee said...

Thanks for your supportive comments on my blog! Nice to know someone is out there:) I Love your pictures and ur blog

christina said...

Wow, how cool is it over here! : ) The pictures are glorious! : ) Hope you don't mind if I stay a while and visit. : )

Just Jules said...

Christina,

glad you enjoyed yourself. Come in, take off your shoes and have a cup of something hot.... make yourself at home.

paulmerrill said...

Hey Jules - thanks for visiting my blog. I just enjoyed yours too.

Beautiful pix of your yard! But it looks c-o-l-d. I guess you're used to that in Bemidji.

♥ Braja said...

Hey Jules...nice to meet you :) Beautiful photos...lucky little bird :) I had a bat do the same thing the other day...tiny little guy...but alas he died :(