Saturday, February 14, 2009

What to say?

I have been trying to figure out how to share what a wonderful Valentine's Date/Surprise I had last night with my dearest.

How do I sound genuine, not braggish
How do I explain the feelings, fun, and joy without making others gag?

Is it possible to explain the adventure I went on when most have never even heard of my town?

How can I explain that I started on my hunt at 4 pm and didn't find my dearest until 5:30 following my trail of clues (one of which you can see in the comment section of the last post). Or, how it ended with a cup of coffee and some great conversation at 10 pm....

I haven't found the right way to explain it all.

So......

I'm not going to. I am going to keep it mine. Close to my heart - in a little box that I can open and enjoy when I need a pick me upper.

I will share this. My yearly Valentine's gift. It is always the same thing that I have received for the last 13 or so years. It costs dearest nothing, but his time and one piece of paper.

Every year I receive "The Top 10 Reasons" it is the top ten reasons that my dearest loves me. They are different every year, but always personal - yet just as meaningful if not more than the year/s before.

So, to my dearest I just want to say Thank You for the adventure, fun and romance
I Love You Too!

3 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Awwww, that's so sweet :) I'm so glad you had such a Happy Valentine and Such a Wonderful Husband!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

We all have nothing unless we have love. How romantic!!

Coachdad said...

You two are so very lucky!