Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daddy's on Crack


Alright - Here is the deal...

Not once, but twice this week I saw a dad who needs a slap. Someone needs to grab these guys around their hoodie collar and shake them. After that I would grab their flat brim cap and screw it on straight (while rounding the brim).

I am behind these guys - one downtown two days ago and one at the park yesterday. Their pants are hanging low on their butts - ala young punk style. Ewwwww!

I just want to yell " PULL UP YOUR PANTS!" If you are a dad (both of these dads had two young boys) it is time to grow up and pull up your pants.

I do not want to be at the park surrounded by my
and other people's kids and
see your ass hanging out nor
do I want to see your underware!
(unless you are the young Mark Wahlberg)

I opted not to take the pic I had in front of my face
saving you the agony I suffered

10 comments:

Vicky said...

"Daddy's on Crack." Brilliant... so not what I thought. Couldn't agree with you more!

Pattern and Perspective said...

Hilarious. Actually, the bf & I went to a TRFHAHA (hockey) party a few weeks ago. This guy sitting at the next table totally had his crack hanging out -- we could see at least two/three inches of the his backside. Gross. I was not the first to notice either, the bf did. I wish he wouldn't let his eyes wander, because then he notices things like this. Yuck.

TheChicGeek said...

LOL...and Mark can show me his undies any time...LOL:D
Great post, Julie!
Have a Happy Day!

Adan said...

Bravo!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Say no to crack!!!!!

(but if its a hot chick its ok for her to show her thong)

;-)

Missy said...

I am so over crack! Especially, daddy crack!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Not what I expected to read!! Not a fan of sagging? No Plumbers? Oh yeah...totally agree. If you want to wear the pants than go ahead and WEAR them!

Sandra said...

An older Mark Wahlberg is no slouch either. : )

Lorac said...

Jules I laughed and agreed with your thoughts on low riders! I laugh still yet again when I remember my Mom exclaiming her disgust at bell bottom hip huggers and mini skirts that I just adored! I grew out of them and I expect most of the youths will grow out of their penchant for "Showing off the Crack". Shame we need to suffer needlessly until they do!

jaykbee said...

My brother cured his son of the low riding pants.... Every time he wore them, bro would pull them down to his ankles unexpectedly.

He stopped wearing them OR put a belt on, I can't remember.

I dare you to try it on the next guy you see..... :D