Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Cheating on You!

Do you remember what it is like to have a new boyfriend? Everything is fun and wonderful and you spend all of your free time with him. Forgetting all about your dear old friends that have been with you all along?(Don't worry - I am not cheating on Dearest) --- Rather on all of you !
I have been spending my time over at our new project Trans Atlantic Learning Adventure. It is a collaboration between my daughter and Julie's daughter from Moment's of Perfect Clarity - for those that are just tuning in. It is like a modern day pen pal inspired by the Flat Stanley project, but way cooler.

So, for today hop over here and find out what these photos are about and see what I am doing over there instead of here with you.... thanks - I promise I won't stray too far from you ;)

Here you were wondering why a simple drawing had to be stretched out for days..... seemed fishy didn't it - trust your instincts right....
[head hung in shame-sorry]

4 comments:

math guy, dock guy said...

WHAT!?!?! Oh wait... for a second I thought .. oh never mind.

Polly said...

I've read about your project at Julochka's page - it sounds very interesting. I'm not surprised you're cheating on us. You have a permission to cheat :-)

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I had a little look-see at that and can totally see why you're straying Jules.
How awesome and exciting. What a project!!

Steady On
Reggie Girl

TheChicGeek said...

Cool project, Jules. I suppose cheating is okay for this project :)