Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Out of Here!

Today:
High 74
Mostly sunny. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Friday
High 49
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers.
Highs 45 to 50. North winds 10 to 20 mph.

To Dearest:
With this forecast I am not going to hang around the house today. When you arrive home the dishes may not be done, the laundry will still be unfinished. It will absolutely not be folded and definitely not put away. (So when you are looking for pants tomorrow morning let me direct you to the laundry basket in the wash room)

I am grabbing the jogging stroller, my camera, a picnic lunch, and my friend from Nellymom blog, and we are headed to the state park.

When you ask what I did today
I am going to say:
I lived.
I enjoyed.
What I wanted to
.

I am out of here!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Side note: Dearest will not care that I skipped out to the park he will however be jealous. As he is stuck trying to beat algebraic equations into 15 year old heads....

12 comments:

Vicky said...

I am there with you, but I got up early to blog quick and then I am out of here as well!

Enjoy!! Our forecast says 80 :)

Homer and Queen said...

It was in the 90's here yesterday! Had to take Wheelchair Boy to the doctor and the air went out in the van...Where did spring go? Make the best of it!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'm right there with you! I can't believe how gorgeous it is outside up here the the frozen tundra. Makes it all worthwhile when you get days like this. Looking forard to some of those pics!

math guy, dock guy said...

Some say, "there's the dock guy."

Some say, "Oh, he's one of those math guys."

One calls me "Dearest."

But today I say "forget the laundry and have fun with the youngest."

Enjoy,

Me

Kacie said...

Have fun!! :)

Tanielle said...

Oh how fun!!! Enjoy your day!!!

TheChicGeek said...

Have fun! Sounds perfect!

Sandra said...

I wish I was joining you. But I can be outside. It's overcast and windy, but it's warm. Have a wonderful time.

julochka said...

good for you!!! enjoy!

Memories Of Mine said...

A day doing what you want to do is a perfect day indeed. Enjoy it.

Deb said...

Yea! Enjoy! I'll be with you in spirit! xxoo

Indiri Wood said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!