Friday, January 15, 2010

*sshole

Ever Feel Like This:
I ended up with a raging headache yesterday due to an exhibit at the Science Center gone bad. I crawled into my room after supper, ignored my family, got into bed, and read for over an hour. My children were home and doing ??their thing??.
Dearest was running one to Bball practice....

I came out at the children's bedtime and realized, that for (maybe) the first time since they were born I didn't know exactly what they were doing .
I may crawl into my room and hide more often.

However, next time I will practice spelling words with the kids first , oooops...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

You have a very hard job Jules. Sometimes you need to crawl into your bed and let them do what they do. By the way, I've always known it's not me. It's everyone else!

Anonymous said...

we all have those crawl into bed days and hide from the world....enjoy them when you can;)

Sprout said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who feels like this sometimes. Wednesday I wanted to tell everyone around me to shut the hell up. I should have crawled in bed like you - would have made for a much less angry-at-the-world mommy that day. Don't worry about it at all - the kiddos are probably much better for you having laid down than if you had trudged through the evening of noise and tongue biting.

~DokterKenny said...

No..I never feel like that..wait...I fell like that most of the time! :-)

Vodka Logic said...

I require a lot of alone time to function and luckily I get it most of the time. When I can't I revolt and it isn't pretty