Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I meant to say - round 2




When I said I am a bit more relaxed and happier when I am alone on my blog yesterday

w.i.m.t.s. was - If you would all just leave me the F*** alone sometimes mommy would be a much happier lady, meaning you would be mucho happier in the end too!

When I said to my older children - you need to sit with your younger brother at night on the bus to help keep him quiet (so he doesn't get kicked off....psssst... he is only in first grade)

w.i.t.s. was - Sit with him and gag him if you need to, DO NOT get drug into the loudness and fun that is this boy! Because you are now both being threatened by the bus driver.

and p.s. - to the bus driver - reallllllllly? isn't kicking kids off the bus reserved for things like having hurt others, and carrying knives?

When I told my son's reading teacher that it is difficult to deal with all four of my children in the evening - keeping them on task and sorting through all of their different needs and issues (usually on my own) Which is why I do not have time to work through his complaints about this specialized reading program......

w.i.m.t.s was - you just wait, wait until the day you have ANY children, much less four . You will then step off from your high horse, newly married, idealistic views- into my world of reality and abyss. (plus I KNOW you were judging me for saying I lost my patience with the whole thing.... oh you just wait!)

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Thank you to everyone for stopping by and seeing what I really meant to say. Having new people around is always fun! I am not around too much during the day once I post my blog. I try hard to hit everyone of you, if I can. But, if I am not around - let yourself in, there is coffee in the thermos and banana bread on the counter... make yourself at home and have a look around.

w.i.m.t.s.
I am a busy friggin mom of four who has several blogs, a household, a small business and my sanity to keep up. Plus I have to run my son's homework into the school because he left it on the table..... So if you wanna read what I wrote - have at it- if you get pissy that I didn't make a return visit to your site then you can kiss my............ (hehe this is fun)

Ok- back the real world (so I don't get myself in trouble by accidently saying what I really meant when I head into the school... can you imagine?)

12 comments:

Evonne said...

Your first one - I want to say that ALL the time!

I hate how people without kids try to tell parents how to raise them.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I love this!!! :)

Sandra said...

Well now, this is a bit more raw. Not very MN of you! I generally say what I meant to say so I don't get invited out much. : )

I won't get mad if you don't visit. I'm not there very often myself!

Anonymous said...

the bus...cracked me up;)

Anonymous said...

Dang ur mean to be so pretty!

Kristi said...

Stopping by from Chief's...

I think I said #1 to my kids last night. LOL

Kmama said...

Oops, I was logged in incorrectly in that last comment. It's Kmama (also Kristi...but Kmama in blogland!)

Vodka Logic said...

Ugh I hate people who have those high horses..esp teachers.. know it all losers.

xx

Anonymous said...

I loved your first one. Don't we all wish we could say that. LOL

Unknown said...

so fun!

Deb said...

Bless your stress dear friend! I'm glad you have the spirit of self control for all our sakes! Tee-hee!

Chief said...

another great bird flippin pic!

yer my hero