Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What I Meant To Say




When I told my son to get to bed now.... please, it is time. And had to tell him again 10 and then 15 minutes later, after I came up from helping the other two get into bed....

WIMTS - Get your tiny little butt into bed before I physically pick it up and throw it there, and don't think I can't you little pip squeak.

When my husband woke me up this morning (an inservice day for him, a day off for the kids and I) to say good bye I said "mmm, mmmhmmm, *inaudible or muffled pillow sounds*, K mmm, K, mmmhmmm, bye"

What he thinks IMTS- Good bye my hard working man, thanks you so much for getting up and braving the cold to go to work and earn money so we can live a comfortable life. Oh and by the way ... you are looking mighty sexy today growwwwwl ;)

WI(really)MTS - WTH are you waking me up for on this grey cold morning, when I could easily sleep for another hour or more.... damn, why do you think I have trained the kids so well to take care of themselves in the morning. Oh, and you do look mighty good this morning *kiss

There ya have it. Go see the Queen of funny and sarcasm to see who else played along this week. The Collaborative Photo Project word for this afternoon is Cold... if you can't wait to see our takes - head over to Deb's place now.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you get just a little more sleep...

Miss. C said...

SLEEP is a good thing, I love it!!! I also have one who doesn't stay in bed! Cute post!

Sandra said...

Judging from the post time you didn't get to stay in bed long!

Will Burke said...

Always love your WIMTS posts! The 'cold' theme is just aching for an in-law joke! I'll toodle over to see what you did.

Will Burke said...

OMG your collage is GORGEOUS!! Deb's is hilarious, when it isn't happening to me :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I made sure that at the first of our marriage it was obvious that he was risking his life if he woke me up!

Unfortunately for me, he hasn't ever caught on!!!

I kiss him and then fall back asleep while he does what he wants... not even a muffle or droggy sound from me! It's a science I tell ya!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

Sooo....you just called Chief my mom, right? If I'm the princess of sarcasm and she's the queen....THAT MAKES HER THE OLD LADY!!!! Bahahahahahah. I like it. ;)

Big Blue House said...

If something happened to him, you would be glad you had one last kiss so I am glad you didn't ignore him..........

Deb said...

Oh my! This was sooooo funny! The image of you tossing a tiny butt into bed by his jammies, and the sweet thoughts of your husband. How wonderful he is still hot to you after all these years! :-)

Meagan said...

I don't often think of what I really meant to say. I like it!

BNM said...

lol!!! I have to repeatedly put my son back to bed too.. its war every night at this house.

Homer and Queen said...

I do love Wednesdays!!! lol

Chief said...

I have told my boys if they wake me up the morning on weekends I will kick them in the nuts

so far so good

Kmama said...

My hubs wakes me up at 4:15 every morning when he leaves to give me a kiss and i should be THANKFUL, but instead, I just want to go back to sleep!!

Unknown said...

found your blog

Love it, have sub'd - nice to meet you xx