Monday, May 4, 2009

Micro environments with a Macro Lense






It
is
a
clear
blue
sky
day













Come
with
us
down
the
Bog
Walk
Trail

















Where
there
are
micro
environments











Which
can
be
enjoyed
with
a
macro
lense







The
only
place
exotic
(for MN)
species
like
the
pitcher
plant
can
be
found





And
the
imagination
can
soar


















"Wook mama, it's a fairy tool (stool)"
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
I took each and every one of you with me when I was on my walk. Thinking what would be fun for you to see. This helped me notice the little things and to enjoy the beauty so much more. Thank you all for coming with me...it was lovely.

10 comments:

julochka said...

love the fairy 'tool. and i know that feeling of taking my blog friends along on the walk in a conscious way.

it feels like you're trying on a new voice here. isn't blogging great for that?

Memories Of Mine said...

Thanks for taking me on a walk. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing a little bit of your local area.

Adan said...

thanks for the tag along, but *yawn* I'm tired from all that walkin.

Kacie said...

Thanks for taking us with!! :)

Vicky said...

Love it, and feeling very refreshed from it. Plus, great minds think alike, but my "trip" was to my backyard, which still reveals much beautiful bokeh if you know where to look.

"Fairly tool," is my favorite part.

Homer and Queen said...

Beautiful photos as usual...hey we have sagebrush and dirt...oh!...and bright lights!

TheChicGeek said...

That was fun :) I'll walk with you any time :)
Have a Happy Day!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'll go for a walk any time...great pictures! I've never seen a pitcher plant...how unique. Of course, I have never noticed the fairy (s)tool either!

Lorac said...

The fungus growing on the tree, my grand kids and I take them, draw a picture and date on them with a twig and let them dry. They are then put in the cottage for viewing. Once dried they can't be changed.

A Cuban In London said...

I loved the post title as much as I enjoyed the images and commentary. Many thanks.

Greetings from London.