Thursday, April 29, 2010

F-U-N, t.v. crew, dancing in the rain!!! Join me with a smile

Today our Public Television station followed me on a photo shoot for my project - This is my town: Bemidji. I took pictures of a gal while they filmed me. It will be featured on their Common Ground show (see link). It will air in June I believe. It was a lot of fun to do.
Then when I got a home a local photographer popped into my Facebook page and said he wanted to take pics in the rain. I told him I wanted to dance in the rain. So..... I am going to dance in the rain while he takes pics! How fun! Absolutely F-U-N! (maybe it will look like this (but I will wear a bra) )
Then I am going to come home and collapse! I am dead tired. A short rest will be in order. I forsee take out tonight......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bras are terrible! We hate bra's! Just say NO to bra's.

Sounds great be sure to tell us when the thing airs and how to get to see it if you don't live in the arctic!

Anonymous said...

s'arb ot on yas tsuj.

Deb said...

Yea for you! Can't wait to see the photo shoot pics. Going to check out the link now.

Vodka Logic said...

great shot, fun

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I saw the ones posted on Facebook and they were great of you!!! So fun!

Mari Mansourian said...

how funnnn :)) i have to check out those photos on fb soon

Danielle said...

I want to see! :)