Taking lead from Julochka's at (Moment's of Perfect Clarity) post from last night--->
I am listing my own random thoughts with random pictures from the North Shore/Duluth, MN / Lake Superior.
1) There should not be a humming bird frozen to my pine branch because it is cold and snowing in May
2) I hate house work, yet love the way it feels in the kitchen when I actually wipe things down and under things....instead of just a brisk wipe around.
4) On the idea of groceries.... I have to shop at Walmart despite the fact that they are Satan - when I buy 20 yogurts at a time and they are $0.50 in Walmart hell vs $0.77 at local grocer. Same goes for all other things - a difference of at least $50 a trip - sorry, open the gates of hell, here I come!
6) Did my neighbor cover his tomato plants he put in two days ago (far too early for this area) since it froze HARD last night? I told him......
7) How long can dearest keep up this unbelievable schedule and not a) crash (b) end up going a bit crazy (c) completely lose it and throw someone in the lake (d) get sick
9) Where has my time management gone? Or is it my motivation. I wish they sold it, I'd buy some!