Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Shower or To ... smell like I didn't shower!

Today is a stay home day, the last of two before the kids are home for the summer. I am spending far too long on the computer this morning knowing that soon my time will be pulled four wee ways plus the phone and business... a crazy chaos that will calm after a week or two into a rhythm. But, just knowing this is the calm before the storm I find myself sitting back and waiting.

So, now the question is to shower, or .... suffer the consequences.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

I think I will just go find my clothes. Showers are better after working anyway.

10 comments:

julochka said...

i'd vote for that too, tho' i did finally break down and shower today. there's always perfume. :-)

bearer of three said...

I VOTE SHOWER ONLY BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY MEE TIME I GET LOL

math guy, dock guy said...

I say shower about 8:30pm.(or right before I get home.)

Thanks ahead of time.

By the way, I am sure I will be smelling quite sweet myself when I get home. Sweat mixed with lake water, mmmm.

Amy said...

Will you please get in the shower? I can smell you all the way across town! Ok can you tell how bored I am at work - boy I sure wish SOMEONE would call me.

WCG

Homer and Queen said...

Stay in your jammies...

TheChicGeek said...

LOL, Julie :) I vote for the shower...LOL!
Enjoy the calm before the storm :)

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

showers are always sooooo nice...especially when no one is around and you can take as long as you want!

Seaside Girl said...

Yup - I;m with the majority. I'm voting shower... :-)

Sandra said...

Girl, I work in a barn. Crap is my life. You would smell sweet as a rose to me!

Deb said...

Hope you had a wonderful day at home and enjoyed a little me time. Yes, showers are heavenly...some of my best thoughts come to me in the shower...wonder why that is? xxxooo