Sunday, November 8, 2009

God Bless The DVR

Call me a Grinch or a Scrooge
I have been called worse.

However, as I am watching some programs off from the DVR that I missed while on vacation last week I couldn't help but notice the Christmas shopping ads out already.
Kohl's being the worst offender.


I realize people shop early, and as the economy is still unstable people may spread their spending out to keep from digging themselves in a hole
(although we are Americans here, we will for sure dig our selves down a shovel or two still).

Now, again, capitalization is the name of the game and take when the taking is good.
But, really?
It is the first week of November.
Thank goodness I can just hit fast forward.
God Bless the creator of the DVR.

3 comments:

Coachdad said...

What shows did you have to see that you missed?

Tracie said...

I heard Christmas carols playing at a restaraunt this weekend. It is too early. I refuse to think about Christmas until Thanksgiving.

Adaptable Kay said...

Ha. I totally agree-Seriously, when we went shopping in October, many stores were already putting up Christmas decorations....
..........
......
....
..
.
IN OCTOBER!