Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Belly laughs

I love commercials....
What?
You heard me.
I don't like all commercials, but some are really funny.
:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~
Wee one #4 was laughing so hard - the deep adorable belly laugh
The laugh that makes you want to just chew on your child like candy 'cuz they are so sweet.

So, anyway,
with the power of DVR I rewound to see what was so funny.
It was this commercial.
It really is funny!



Youtube never ceases to amaze me. Everything is there. Who are you people? But, hey, thanks for not letting me down!

6 comments:

Tara said...

HA! ha! ha! that IS funny!! i've never seen it before either!!! thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi!! Is that picture in your header of Minnesota!!?? If so, i had no idea it was so beautiful!!

Alexandra said...

I am not a fan of commercials, but this is a gem! Thank you for my belly laugh of the day ;-)

Boutique By Bonnie said...

That IS funny! I hadn't seen that one.

Coachdad said...

Wow...good stuff. I want some now!

Adan said...

licking, burping, and cereal. I can see why its funny. I love it!

TheChicGeek said...

That's cute. My favorite commercial is the one out right now for travel to Australia.
"Sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself - Walkabout" I really like that one.