Dogs sniff one another, people size each other up from across the room... we all do it. We all have ways of getting to know each other. This can be harder here in blogatopia - but a fun way to get to know each other better is 5 random things about ones self on display for all to see... Today I will do just this - but I will list 10! Gasp! I know... here they are in no particular order.
Oh, wait, first, this all came about because:
I have been tagged by Mod Farmgirl's Blog (she has the sweetest masthead picture)
Here are the rules of being tagged:
-Link to the person who tagged you
-Post these Rules in your Blog
-Write 5 Random things about yourself
-Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
-Let each Person know they've been tagged
So here goes.....
1) I used to be in danceline. I even coached it in college. I could kick so high my knee would touch my shoulder. While sleeping, I still dream that I can do the splits. Strange I know.
2) I was a good girl in High School - probably too good.
3) I don't like common foods like bananas, green peppers, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and fruit filled things.
4) I think it is more important to have a good relationship with the janitor and the receptionist at work than it is the boss because, honestly the first two can usually help you more than the last one.
5) I am a chameleon. I can blend in and talk to almost anyone. White collar or blue... I have a way of making people feel at ease. Not bragging, just saying. I can usually charm the pants off them too (not literally (anymore))
6) I habitually pay our bills late - not like months late - usually a week late or so. (except the house payment is always on time or early)
7) I watch brainless shows (which would seem so unlike me if you knew me in person) like Dog the Bounty Hunter, and The Girls Next Door... it is like a nap for my brain. Yet, I shake my head at people who watch shows like The Bachelor or Rock of Love or whatever it is called. Sorry...... I know!
8) I am very poor at keeping in touch with my family. No excuses, just am. I always assume they know I love them.
9) I would rather build a house than scrub a floor or dust.
10) I am not the mom I always thought I would be. You won't find me saying "I would never...." anymore
So, as you can see, I already broke the rules and listed 10 things.
Now, I am going to break them more (sorry mod farmgirl!)
I am not going to assign the tag, rather I am going to offer it out.
If you want to be tagged - leave it in the comment box and we can all come check it out.
Hint Adam, or Julie, Fawn, or... I'll be checking ;)
After not knowing what to write about Kacie from Neo-Plains Woman did one...
check hers out too.
Thanks for the tag dear, it was fun
Update - Adam from I don't give two cents.... took the tag and erased the rules, go see what he came up with here.