Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cute Diversions

Since I am still feeling yucky (see post below) I thought I would share this little bit of cuteness with you. Yes, it is a blatant diversion - so just shut up and enjoy it. (Sorry- I am mean when I am in pain and on drugs!)

It is important to remember that being social is good for us. Our emotional and even physical health depends on social interaction. Social relationships can help deal with everything from depression, to stress, and just plain old loneliness.

5 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh Jules, that was truly wonderful!!

Thank you for stopping by me blog and for commenting!!!Yay you!!

I scrolled down and read a few of your posts..I entered the caption contest and nearly fell off my chair in the process..Oh. My. Goodness.

I can totally relate to the school lunch thing-relax, right around middle school they'll have other options and won't care any more.

I like it here! I hope you feel better soon!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oooohh...really beautiful! Hope you're feeling better ;D

Marie said...

Sooo cute!!

By the way, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Go to www.modfarmgirl.blogspot.com to find out what to do. Have fun, and I hope this finds you feeling better!

Sandra said...

Thank you for this, it was very sweet. I sometimes need something just like this.

TheChicGeek said...

So sweet :) I loved that diversion. I hope you feel better soon!