Thursday, December 17, 2009

Me Mom - A Picture

Merry Christmas from me - the mom.

Although I don't talk about my kids too much on this blog.
While they are a huge part of my life (obviously)
I come here to have my own space.

But this is one of those occasions to share.
These are three of my four sprouts.
Grandma - The oldest was at home with the stomach flu.

This is me, mom.

Of course, I couldn't leave you without a giggle, this is my youngest.
I'd say he isn't quite 'trusting' Santa yet.


pictures scanned
taken by ECFE

I just now (7:38 Friday morning) realized that I missed my blog-o-versary! I started this blog on December 9th,2008. So... ummm

♫Happy blogoversary to me ♫

8 comments:

Kavita said...

Awww, nice. :-)

~DokterKenny said...

AWESOME.....blessings everyone of them!

Will Burke said...

That makes a lot of sense -- using the Blog for "Me Time." Keeps you sane!

Sandra said...

Great photos. Love the nervous look on the boy! Happy blogoversary. : ) I must have found your blog when you had just started.

julochka said...

happy blogoversary!

and no wonder he's skeptical of santa...santa is a friggin' scary idea...sitting on the lap of a stranger who lures you in with candy and promises of gifts, then sneaks into your house in the night and eats all your cookies? i think i'm going to start a campaign against santa...

math guy, dock guy said...

Happy blog-o-whatever,howeveryousayit

So I have had a happy wife for over a year now? How time flies when your wife is in a good mood!

Love you.

Lovely Lori said...

I would send the 2nd pic to Ellen!! She loves those ones :-)

Deb said...

Happy BlogOversary Jules! I love you and I love your blog. The pics are great...I'm with wee one, Santa is too scary!