Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Than Words to a Song

I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus
I believe there's always hope when all seems lost
And I believe in Santa Claus
I believe in Santa Claus, I'll tell you why I do
'Cause I believe that dreams and plans and wishes can come true
I believe in miracles,
I believe in magic too

Oh I believe in Santa Claus and I believe in you

I believe in family, in country and in smiles
I believe in turnin' negatives to positives in life
I believe in lookin' farther up the farther down we get

I believe when someone hurts us we should forgive and forget


And I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus I believe love should prevail at any cost And I believe in Santa Claus
I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say
I believe a better attitude can make a better way

And I believe in viewing life as a journey that we're on

And lookin' at our troubles as another stepping stone


And I believe that everything in life is what it's meant to be
I believe there is a God somewhere although he's hard to see
I believe I am so therefore I should do all that I can
To be a better piece in the puzzle of God's plan


And I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus I believe there's always hope when all seems lost And I believe in Santa Claus

Let the little children sing it

I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus

Let the whole world sing it with us

I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus

Let the whole world sing it with us

I believe in Santa Claus I believe in Santa Claus I believe there's always hope when all seems lost I believe in Santa Claus

Artist: Parton Dolly
Song:
I Believe In Santa Claus
Album:
Once Upon A Christmas

5 comments:

math guy, dock guy said...

Awesome message. Words to live by. May this holiday season be the best one yet.

Will Burke said...

Great message, especially the "Obstacles/Stepping-Stones" part! Crisi-tunity!

Amy said...

Love it! The picture of the back of the cutie pie is great! I have 3 boys and always love finding another mom blog to read! Hope you will check out my blog!

Kavita said...

Love the spirit of those words. Something to remember and live by.

Big Blue House said...

Great post. Love you more.
MOM