Tuesday, December 29, 2009

:: I need to :: I will ::

Things, they need to change.

::I need to cut the guilt out.

::I need to figure out where this anxiety is coming from and eliminate it - at least control it.

::I need to remember how much better I feel when I plan and do things outside of the house. (then I need to plan and do things outside of the house)

::I need to continue to find me.

::I need to enjoy my stay at home mom status since it won't last much longer.

::I will go on another trip - somewhere fun, with a friend. That was the best thing I have ever done in my life I think.

::I will get our taxes done ASAP this year.

::I will remember that I am worthy, I will shoot for feeling beautiful more then every once in a great while, and I won't worry about five - seven pounds that comes and goes (more often comes).


::I need to not feel anxious, guilty, or wrong for reading, watching movies, sitting down to a t.v. show or other things that I enjoy. Why have I stopped doing these things? Why do I feel bad when I do them?

::I need to find some patience.

::I need to put my foot down - I am a mom and I have a family. I am an adult. I can decide what we do and when - see point one and two as these then come into play.

::I need to remember things I enjoy, and make time for them - rock climbing, I think I would like snowshoeing, biking, hiking, canoeing, and general outdoor adventure sports. Now, how to do these?

::It is time to clean things out - clutter is getting the best of us.

::I need to get back on a healthy track. I have stopped being vigilante about what we take into our bodies, about our schedules, and our activities. I have been lax in our exposure to certain things etc. This is starting to show in our health and happiness, and general state of well being.

::I need to not call these resolutions, they are just things I have been thinking on. Something to post about today.

::I need to change some things. No time like now.


8 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

This is a great list!!

You can do this!! :)

Ann On and On... said...

I might borrow a few of these. Not resolutions...ways of life. Why are these lists always so intimidating?

~DokterKenny said...

meh...or you could just have another hoho and go back to facebook! :-)

Will Burke said...

It's a great time of year to re-fucus, eh? But I can see why there's the stigma of "New Years Resolutions."

Vodka Logic said...

::I need to hold on

Deb said...

I like #5 a lot! I'd sign up, but you may want someone to dance on the bar or get a tattoo with? This is an ambitious list and I know you will tornado your way through it. While you are at it, I hope you'll remember that you are more than enough just as you are! Mwaah!

Deb said...

love to see pics of the snow forts!

Anonymous said...

I believe we should treat ourselves first, every time, and satisfy our own needs before helping others. It makes us a better person, calmer, and more generous, less anxious, more understanding and patient.

In other words, I always take the last cookie, etc!