Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Are They Real??


pic from
Google Image Search

I have the distinct honor to be a guest on Adam's blog Throwing Quarters today. (Ok, I begged...you know me too well).

I am over HERE talking about Real -vs- Artificial
.

Go check it out. But, first go down below and see what is peeving me today. Gotta love a good rant.

Bossy today aren't I - sorry.....kinda.

to review- 1) go below and read my bitching, (2)go to Adam's blog and find out if they are real, (3)go about your day.

9 comments:

Dave King said...

I thought at first that your question applied to your header image!

Sandra said...

Ha! I thought along the same line as Dave!!!!

Homer and Queen said...

K

Vodka Logic said...

Been there, read it and commented :)

Anonymous said...

fine fine, I'm going over! Love ya girl!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I am commenting and tell you I will go over because Queen says k! ;)

I also wanted to say, with Target, one of my favorite places to shop, that I do agree that the sweaters have GOTS TO GO and the holiday boxers and TIES for that matter!

THough I have my fair share of crap I buy that is completely and totally unnecessary, but I LOVES me some shopping and sometimes I get carried away... just sayin.

Okay, I'm on my way over! :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

When I got here to comment there were 3 comments... now there is 6! My computer is SOOOOO slow!!!

Just Jules said...

Oh Dave and Sandra - we had that discussion already!!!!!

Adaptable Kay said...

It's a charlie brown tree!! Lol
Congrats on being a guest-I'll definitely have to check it out :)