Monday, December 21, 2009

Something to Hoot about



Sweet Baboo Designs
Just Love Coffee

Aren't these just about the cutest little owls you have ever seen?
A lady at my church has an Etsy shop - who doesn't these days you say... well this one is a bit different in that it is set up to help with the costs of their pending adoption. They are in the process of adopting a beautiful little girl named Valerie from Hong Kong.

The picture of the owls alone would not have drawn my attention, but, Heidi had a basket of these cute little owls in the fellowship hall of church and I was drawn. They are so soft and squishy. Plus, a good cause.

Help a mom out. Get a cute new pet in the process.

4 comments:

Cwybrow said...

They are very, very cute...

Ann On and On... said...

Thanks for sharing these. I'll click over and check them out.

Polly said...

they really are cute, I'm going to have to investigate Etsy... wait a minute, I spend most of my online time there anyway

the photos of your kids in the previous post are GORGEOUS! (the kids are gorgeous, that is, photos are very good too though :)

have a lovely Christmas!

Missy said...

Too cute!