Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Photo Project - Star

Collaborative Photo Project - Star

Let's review for those who are new or forgetful:

Debra @ Sojourner and I have been partaking in a photo project for over two months now. Each week we chose a word. We then each take a photo that represents this word. Only once in all these weeks have our photos matched.

Jules

If you have missed the last nine posts you can find them here:
Reflect
Snow
Grey
Light
Read
Exhilarate
Fear
Care
Free

I am off to wrap gifts now. If you don't hear from me before supper- call the authorities and look under the wrapping mess and tape ball

5 comments:

Just Jules said...

I see it - I see the star inside the Morning Glory - the white... so darn clever!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Beautiful pictures!

Vodka Logic said...

Where did she find a morning glory this time of year.. both beautiful.

Chief said...

I love this experiment! I missed a few of them... going back to see!

Merry Christmas!

spudballoo said...

Oh gosh, how different!! Fantastic, love it.